Navigate the event like a pro with the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
With the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from International Pizza Expo
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes in sessions and download and annotate event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Las Vegas Convention Center maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Best Path Routing feature
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends. View their activity in Show Pulse
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #PizzaExpo
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Watch videos
- Find Las Vegas Local Places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/pizzaexpo16 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Intl. Pizza Expo and tap Download.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for Intl. Pizza Expo
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
January 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I dip, you dip, we dip! A tantalizing dip is a great way to provide instant gratification. Many can be made ahead of time and simply heated or plated. A favorite in Pizza Today’s home base of Louisville, Kentucky is beer cheese. Now, there’s debate on whether it should be served hot or cold. But… Read More ›
January 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Dallas, Texas – RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE) today announced that the Board of Directors has named Scott Crane as Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Crane succeeds Interim CEO Clinton J. Coleman, who will remain in his role as a member of the Board, where he has served since 2007. “Scott is dynamic leader… Read More ›
January 4, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
As a new year rang in, the food industry made its predictions of restaurant trends that will sweep the nation, from rising concepts to customer-facing tech and hot menu items. How do these forecasts correlate to the pizza industry? What’s going to be this year’s hot pizza style? What are your predictions? Let’s take a… Read More ›