Navigate the event like a pro with the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
With the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from International Pizza Expo
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes in sessions and download and annotate event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Las Vegas Convention Center maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Best Path Routing feature
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends. View their activity in Show Pulse
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #PizzaExpo
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Watch videos
- Find Las Vegas Local Places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/pizzaexpo16 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Intl. Pizza Expo and tap Download.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for Intl. Pizza Expo
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
April 27, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Washington, D.C. – April 27, 2017 – The American Pizza Community (APC) salutes National Small Business Week with stories of pizza store owners who started out small and how the industry supports and provides opportunities for ownership. Fifty-two percent of the nearly 74,000 pizza stores nationwide are independently-owned and operated, according to Pizza Monthly Quarterly’s… Read More ›
April 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-inspired pizza features 101 cheeses On Sunday, April 23, Scottie Rivera and his crew at Scottie’s Pizza Parlor in Portland, Oregon, set a new world record with its Centouno Formaggio (101 Cheese Pizza). The pizza has been submitted to Guinness World Records for the “Most Cheeses on a Pizza”. “This pizza is inspired… Read More ›
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›