Navigate the event like a pro with the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
With the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from International Pizza Expo
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes in sessions and download and annotate event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Las Vegas Convention Center maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Best Path Routing feature
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends. View their activity in Show Pulse
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #PizzaExpo
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Watch videos
- Find Las Vegas Local Places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/pizzaexpo16 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Intl. Pizza Expo and tap Download.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for Intl. Pizza Expo
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
August 14, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A dog-friendly patio is more than a checkbox I take my hound dog everywhere. At least once a week or so, you can find me and my Beagle having dinner at one of Louisville’s dog-friendly patios. In fact, I keep a running list of the best patios with the best food and craft beer. After… Read More ›
August 9, 2018 | Videos
New Port Richey, FL. – August 9, 2018 – Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE:WBT), announced today that Hubertus M. Mühlhäuser is resigning as a Director, President and CEO of Welbilt, effective August 31, 2018, to become the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE:CNHI), a $27 billion global manufacturer of capital goods comprising… Read More ›