Navigate the event like a pro with the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
With the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from International Pizza Expo
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes in sessions and download and annotate event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Las Vegas Convention Center maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Best Path Routing feature
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends. View their activity in Show Pulse
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #PizzaExpo
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Watch videos
- Find Las Vegas Local Places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/pizzaexpo16 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Intl. Pizza Expo and tap Download.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for Intl. Pizza Expo
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
March 19, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Monday afternoon at Pizza Expo is all about launching a pizzeria and growing an existing one. The seminar rooms were standing room only as pizzeria operators and industry experts sounded off on essential pizzeria business topics from menu creativity, pizza dough and ingredients to operational systems and employee hiring. We’ve collected few quotes from the… Read More ›
March 18, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Be in Room S220-221 on Wednesday, March 21 at 3:30 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center during Pizza Expo. You will be inspired, moved, entertained and proud. Three young pizzeria owner/operators will take the stage to share their stories of success, vision and innovation. Afterward, you, the pizzeria professional, will select one to be our… Read More ›
For entrepreneur Scott Svenson, it all started with a cup of coffee and an idea for a new business. Living in London, England, but missing their hometown Seattle, he and his wife Ally started the Seattle Coffee Company, a coffee chain with a hint of home. In 1998 Starbucks came knocking and bought the company… Read More ›