We recently discovered some interesting tidbits about the pizzerias that made our Hot 100 Independents list in 2013. Check your numbers to see how you stack up in these categories:
• 92 percent have a point-of-sale (POS) system.
• 70 percent serve pasta.
• 98 percent offer vegetarian dishes.
• 80 percent serve wine.
• 93 percent offer their full menu for carryout.
• Of those who offer beer, it accounts for 63 percent of their alcohol sales.
• 47 percent offer pizza by the slice.
• 60 percent offer delivery.
July 20, 2018 | Videos
Pizza Today’s 2018 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Sammy Mandell shares how his two-unit Greenville Avenue Pizza Company in Dallas, TX, uses content to attract top talent. Read our feature story on Sammy, The Original Pizza Slayer. Read More ›
July 19, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
CHD Expert releases its 2018 Takeout, Delivery and Catering 5-Year Outlook for North America This week, CHD Expert, a foodservice industry data and trends company, released its findings on off-premise sales 5-year projections. In the “2018 Takeout, Delivery, and Catering 5-Year Outlook for North America,” researchers found that total off-premise restaurant sales will surpass $300… Read More ›
July 16, 2018 | Videos