We recently discovered some interesting tidbits about the pizzerias that made our Hot 100 Independents list in 2013. Check your numbers to see how you stack up in these categories:
• 92 percent have a point-of-sale (POS) system.
• 70 percent serve pasta.
• 98 percent offer vegetarian dishes.
• 80 percent serve wine.
• 93 percent offer their full menu for carryout.
• Of those who offer beer, it accounts for 63 percent of their alcohol sales.
• 47 percent offer pizza by the slice.
• 60 percent offer delivery.
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›
April 7, 2017 | Videos
April 1, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you regarding our Wednesday keynote address at Pizza & Pasta Northeast, which will be held October 17–18, 2017 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Many have heard the call, but only two pizza makers have been chosen¬—at least by a national television network—to travel the country in… Read More ›