Still feel behind in the social media phenomenon? Save the date –– Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2-3 pm EST –– and sign up for our FREE social media webinar in conjunction with Moving Targets.
During this webinar, we’ll identify the best Do’s and Don’ts to avoid. Participants will learn how to identify the best type of images, content, when to post and how to optimize your posts to reach more customers. You’ll also learn about the Facebook Insights and see examples of what NOT to do on social networks.
Images & Graphics
• Using photos to show and promote your business
• Identifying bad pictures/images
• Guidelines and copyrights
Tabs & Apps for Facebook
• Using tabs to promote your business and reach more customers
• Customizing and adding new tabs
Posting & Promoting Events, Specials, Etc.
• Understanding the Facebook Insights
• Identifying what and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
• What NOT to post – Good posts vs. bad posts
• Promoting events, specials
Sign up TODAY to hold your space in this special event. Click here for registration.
August 14, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A dog-friendly patio is more than a checkbox I take my hound dog everywhere. At least once a week or so, you can find me and my Beagle having dinner at one of Louisville’s dog-friendly patios. In fact, I keep a running list of the best patios with the best food and craft beer. After… Read More ›
August 9, 2018 | Videos
New Port Richey, FL. – August 9, 2018 – Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE:WBT), announced today that Hubertus M. Mühlhäuser is resigning as a Director, President and CEO of Welbilt, effective August 31, 2018, to become the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE:CNHI), a $27 billion global manufacturer of capital goods comprising… Read More ›