ATLANTA, GA – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is turning up the heat and has introduced the Up In Smoke menu for the summer season. A selection of new, limited-edition signature dishes and specialty cocktails draws inspiration from the bold, smoky flavors of chipotle and poblano peppers. The Up In Smoke menu will be available nationwide from now through July 27th.
New menu items include:
- Fully Blazed Chicken Mole Pie — Signature Mellow Dough with an authentic Mexican mole sauce as a base. Topped with all-natural grilled chicken, caramelized onions, the signature mushroom trio, and mozzarella, and feta cheese
- Mel’s Fattie — A giant flour tortilla filled with all-natural grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and caramelized onions, floating on top of a tomato, black bean, and corn base
- Smokin’ Shrimp Calzone — Signature Mellow dough filled with roasted peppers, caramelized onions, the signature mushroom trio, all-natural shrimp, Mexican chorizo sausage, and mozzarella cheese
- Holy Mole Hoagie — All-natural grilled chicken tossed in Mexican mole sauce. Topped with roasted poblano peppers, caramelized onions, the roasted mushroom trio, mozzarella, and feta cheese on a fresh hoagie roll
- Shrimp Rajas Salad — Fresh field greens and romaine topped with sautéed all-natural shrimp, roasted poblano peppers, caramelized onions, sprouts, sunflower seeds and fresh Roma tomatoes, all tossed in a chili lime vinaigrette
- Chicken Poblano Bowl — All-natural chicken tossed in Mexican mole sauce topped with melted mozzarella and served on spinach with roasted poblano peppers, caramelized onions, mushroom trio, sprouts, feta cheese and Roma tomatoes
- Tortilla Soup — A vegetarian-based soup made with hearty onions, black beans, and corn. Garnished with avocado and chipotle cream.
- Psychadelic Cookie Sundae – A giant house baked cookie served with all natural vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream
As a featured accompaniment to the Up In Smoke menu, Mellow Mushroom will offer Samuel Adams Rebel IPA, a refreshing, flavorful West Coast–style IPA with hop-forward flavors and subtle notes of pine and grapefruit that pair perfectly with the smoked jalapeño flavors of the new signature dishes.
The Up In Smoke menu also features new house cocktails, including the El Diablo margarita, infused with fresh jalapeño and served with a half rim of chile lime salt, and the Hot Mama, a blood orange margarita, made with Solerno blood orange liqueur, Milargo Silver, agave sour, Mellow Meringue, and fresh ginger, served with a half rim of orange cayenne salt.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 40 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food.
Fully Blazed Chicken Mole Pie.jpeg
August 14, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A dog-friendly patio is more than a checkbox I take my hound dog everywhere. At least once a week or so, you can find me and my Beagle having dinner at one of Louisville’s dog-friendly patios. In fact, I keep a running list of the best patios with the best food and craft beer. After… Read More ›
August 9, 2018 | Videos
New Port Richey, FL. – August 9, 2018 – Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE:WBT), announced today that Hubertus M. Mühlhäuser is resigning as a Director, President and CEO of Welbilt, effective August 31, 2018, to become the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE:CNHI), a $27 billion global manufacturer of capital goods comprising… Read More ›