National Casual Dining Brand Adds ‘No Fuss’ Items & New Drinks to Menu; Gives Guests Something to Cheer About
DALLAS (March 2, 2015) — As winter comes to an end and sports fans begin to search for a place to watch NCAA March Madness, a preseason baseball game or even an NHL or NBA playoff game, Dallas-based Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar announced today the additions of its new shareable menu items. Boston’s already has an extensive selection of fan favorites that offer a plethora of options for every sports fan, but the addition of the smaller portions is perfectly suited for a large group of hungry spectators.
Starting March 2, Boston’s guests can indulge their cravings with a variety of new, smaller menu items which allow groups of guests to enjoy a wide variety of appetizers and small portions—similar to tapas-style dining. Building on the already vast array of choices on their menu, Boston’s has added the following new items to give their sports-loving guests something to cheer about:
- Mini Pretzels: Created from Boston’s hand-pressed, made-from-scratch dough, six mini pretzels are baked to a golden brown, lightly sprinkled with salt and served with two new, made-in-house dipping sauces—stone ground honey mustard and Boston’s signature beer-cheddar sauce, made from Sam Adams Boston Lager.
- Mini Calzones: Made with Boston’s signature handcrafted dough, diced pepperoni, a combination of fontina, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses, the mini calzones are served with a pomodoro sauce for dipping.
- Pizza Flight: Mini versions of Boston’s most popular gourmet pizzas in which guests can choose from any three of the following options—Barbeque Chicken, Deluxe, Florentine, Flying Buffalo or Ultimate Pepperoni.
- New Wing Flavors: Adding to their existing 12 different options, Boston’s added Sriracha Ranch, Lemon Pepper, Bourbon BBQ and Smokey Sweet to its lineup of flavors.
- Sliders: Guests can choose from any three of the following options—Barbeque Pulled Pork, Bacon Cheeseburger or Buffalo Chicken. The sliders are served with a side of seasoned french fries.
- Mini Cinnamon Pretzels: Six freshly-made pretzels made from Boston’s signature hand-crafted dough, baked and fried to perfection, then covered in cinnamon and sugar. The pretzels are then served with made-in-house whipped Nutella® cream and a caramel brandy butter sauce for dipping.
“Spring means sports and at Boston’s we are committed to providing our guests, many of whom are avid sports fans, the ultimate game-day dining experience,” said Brad Bevill, Vice President of Marketing for Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar. “The addition of our smaller, more shareable menu items allows large groups of friends and families to enjoy a little bit of everything while catching their favorite game.”
Boston’s knows that nothing goes better with their fan favorites like wings, pizzas and burgers than an ice-cold beer, so the brand has partnered with MillerCoors. In addition to offering the most popular Coors product, Coors Light Draft, the restaurants will also be offering MillerCoors’ newest gluten free cider beer, Smith & Forge Hard Cider. For those that want to indulge in a specialty cocktail or glass of wine during the game, Boston’s will feature a delicious new drink, Tennessee Spring along with offering De Loach Pinot Noir for the wine lovers in the crowd. Finally, as part of a St. Patrick’s Day promotion, Boston’s will be featuring a “PB&J” special which includes a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Jack Daniels, Jägermeister or Jameson at a special price.
The company currently has 29 locations operating in 22 states and 8 locations in Mexico. The company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza which is celebrating more than 50 years of service, has more than 375 locations throughout Canada and is considered the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country.
About Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike. While Boston’s specializes in gourmet pizza and pasta, its menu features nearly 100 items including salads, sandwiches, and a variety of sports bar favorites such as burgers, wings and ribs. With annual system wide sales approaching $1 billion, Boston Pizza and Boston’s have more than 390 outlets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on the Boston’s franchise opportunity, visit www.bostons.com/franchising/. For the latest news on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar visit www.facebook.com/BostonsNational or follow Boston’s on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BostonsCorp.
July 19, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
CHD Expert releases its 2018 Takeout, Delivery and Catering 5-Year Outlook for North America This week, CHD Expert, a foodservice industry data and trends company, released its findings on off-premise sales 5-year projections. In the “2018 Takeout, Delivery, and Catering 5-Year Outlook for North America,” researchers found that total off-premise restaurant sales will surpass $300… Read More ›
July 16, 2018 | Videos
July 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
That’s A Some Pizza’s 120-Year-Old Sourdough Starter Inducted into Puratos World Heritage Sourdough Library
Based in Belgium, unique library is dedicated to cataloging and saving sourdough from all over the world It’s a Monday morning on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. The spring sun is trying its best to break through stubborn Pacific Northwest storm clouds and, except for the sound of commuters making their way to the Seattle ferry,… Read More ›