ABBOTSFORD BC, April 8, 2014—Pizza and delivery point of sale developer SpeedLine Solutions Inc. announced the expansion of the company’s management team to lead the company through a new level of growth. The changes include the creation of four new roles and two additional hires.
- Bryan Champ has been promoted to the new role of Managing Director, expanding on his previous responsibilities overseeing customer service and operations.
- Jay Daunheimer has been promoted to the new role of Product & Technology Manager. Daunheimer previously served as the company’s Development Manager.
- Pam Miedema has been promoted to the new position of Operations Manager, expanding on her previous roles with the company in operations, sales, and customer service.
- Marty Champagne has joined the company as Customer Service Manager.
- To further support the new management structure, the company also created two new supervisory roles. SpeedLine training veteran Chris Clark has been promoted to the position of Installation Supervisor, and Monnu Bains has joined the company in the new role of Development Supervisor.
“With the pace of growth at SpeedLine, our focus is on managing the change to continue to deliver the level of quality product and service our clients have come to expect from us,” explains President and CEO John de Wolde. “We are making these organizational changes now to ensure that we manage the growth effectively.”
Champ joined SpeedLine seven years ago to manage customer service, building a service and support infrastructure that has maintained a 97% customer satisfaction rating for the past four years. In his new role as Managing Director, Champ oversees the company’s organizational foundation to continue to increase efficiency and support the company’s growth.
In a change designed to drive strategic innovation and enhance the value of SpeedLine products for restaurant companies, Daunheimer adds responsibility for product and technology management to his previous role overseeing software development at SpeedLine.
Miedema has been involved in sales and service at SpeedLine since 2003. In her new operations management role, she leads a team to ensure both the customer and the company are set up for success.
Champagne brings to his new customer service management role more than a decade of operations, retail, and project management experience with eBay and most recently with Stream Global Service, where he managed client relationships for accounts with more than 500 support professionals.
About SpeedLine Solutions Inc.
SpeedLine technology drives efficiency and profit for restaurant companies. The leading provider of innovative solutions for pizza point of sale, SpeedLine is a technology partner and advisor to pizza and delivery, quick service, and multi-concept restaurant chains. Based in Vancouver, B.C., SpeedLine serves restaurant companies across the USA and Canada. For more information, visit www.speedlinesolutions.com.
January 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I dip, you dip, we dip! A tantalizing dip is a great way to provide instant gratification. Many can be made ahead of time and simply heated or plated. A favorite in Pizza Today’s home base of Louisville, Kentucky is beer cheese. Now, there’s debate on whether it should be served hot or cold. But… Read More ›
January 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Dallas, Texas – RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE) today announced that the Board of Directors has named Scott Crane as Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Crane succeeds Interim CEO Clinton J. Coleman, who will remain in his role as a member of the Board, where he has served since 2007. “Scott is dynamic leader… Read More ›
January 4, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
As a new year rang in, the food industry made its predictions of restaurant trends that will sweep the nation, from rising concepts to customer-facing tech and hot menu items. How do these forecasts correlate to the pizza industry? What’s going to be this year’s hot pizza style? What are your predictions? Let’s take a… Read More ›