Pizzeria owners under 40: Video Submissions are easy
Pizza Today Art Director Josh Keown shares just how simple it is for young owners to submit themselves for Pizza Today‘s first-ever Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
We need you to do two things:
- Create a video (under 4 min.) on your smartphone or video camera that answers these questions:
• What is your name?
• How old are you?
• What is your pizzeria’s name and location (City, State)?
• What is your pizzeria’s brand and how do you market your pizzeria?
• What community outreach initiatives do you organize?
• How has your company grown during the past 12 months and what are your future growth plans?
• Why should you be honored as Pizza Today’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year?
- Fill out the online form.
February 23, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A commentary by Editor-in-Chief Jeremy White I used to think delegating was a task for the lazy. You know, if you want the job done right, do it yourself. Right? Turns out that isn’t always the best advice. Your team can accomplish so much more as a cohesive unit than any one individual can accomplish…. Read More ›
February 22, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Our first episode of the Pizza Expo Update Show will get ready for International Pizza Expo next month. Managing Editor Mandy Detwiler sits down with show director Bill Oakley to give you the skinny on what to expect on the show floor. Bill outlines this year’s show floor changes. Pizza Expo will take place in… Read More ›
Find out what to expect on the show floor at International Pizza Expo, March 20-22. Managing Editor Mandy Detwiler interviews show director Bill Oakley on show floor changes and its new location in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Read More ›