Pizzeria owners under 40: Video Submissions are easy
Pizza Today Art Director Josh Keown shares just how simple it is for young owners to submit themselves for Pizza Today‘s first-ever Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
We need you to do two things:
- Create a video (under 4 min.) on your smartphone or video camera that answers these questions:
• What is your name?
• How old are you?
• What is your pizzeria’s name and location (City, State)?
• What is your pizzeria’s brand and how do you market your pizzeria?
• What community outreach initiatives do you organize?
• How has your company grown during the past 12 months and what are your future growth plans?
• Why should you be honored as Pizza Today’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year?
- Fill out the online form.
July 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
That’s A Some Pizza’s 120-Year-Old Sourdough Starter Inducted into Puratos World Heritage Sourdough Library
Based in Belgium, unique library is dedicated to cataloging and saving sourdough from all over the world It’s a Monday morning on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. The spring sun is trying its best to break through stubborn Pacific Northwest storm clouds and, except for the sound of commuters making their way to the Seattle ferry,… Read More ›
July 10, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Go inside the anti-plastic straw trend Starbucks is the latest company to announce that the coffee giant will eliminate single-use plastic straws in all of its stores by 2020. That adds up to the elimination of more than one billion plastic straws per year. In Starbucks’ official release, President and CEO Kevin Johnson said, “For… Read More ›
July 1, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Don’t let ‘em sleep on you — shake things up from time to time If you enter your restaurant through the front door every now and again, instead of the back door, you’ll probably see a litany of things you want to change: how the front door is cleaned, how the lights hit you when… Read More ›