Pizzeria owners under 40: Video Submissions are easy
Pizza Today Art Director Josh Keown shares just how simple it is for young owners to submit themselves for Pizza Today‘s first-ever Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
We need you to do two things:
- Create a video (under 4 min.) on your smartphone or video camera that answers these questions:
• What is your name?
• How old are you?
• What is your pizzeria’s name and location (City, State)?
• What is your pizzeria’s brand and how do you market your pizzeria?
• What community outreach initiatives do you organize?
• How has your company grown during the past 12 months and what are your future growth plans?
• Why should you be honored as Pizza Today’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year?
- Fill out the online form.
April 18, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Create buzz with creative challenges This Sunday, John’s Incredible Pizza Company will host a pizza eating competition. While that event alone is nothing new, the California-based buffet and game company took it to a new level: the even is sanctioned by Major League Eating (MLE), the governing body that, according to its Web site, oversees… Read More ›
April 17, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Q&A with Jeff Bach on the creative pizza menu at Ian’s Jeff Bach is the Mad Scientist of Pizza Toppings at Ian’s Pizza. No, really. That is his title at the Wisconsin-based pizza company with six locations in Madison and Milwaukee, Denver and Seattle. Ian’s is known for its constant rotation of unique and… Read More ›
April 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Brothers Nick & Jared Wayne own A Tavola (a Neo-Neapolitan pizzeria with two locations) and sister concept Taglio (a Roman-style pizzeria) in Cincinnati, along with a gelato shop (La Grassa). A Tavola was featured in the April issue of Pizza Today. Here they sit down with Editor-in-Chief Jeremy White to further discuss their business. Jeremy: So… Read More ›