(Green Bay, Wis.) – The latest product introduction from BelGioioso Cheese is Stracciatella, the rich sweet, milky filling you love from inside BelGioioso Burrata is now available in 1-pound cups. Stracciatella is shreds of Fresh Mozzarella soaked in sweet cream, and has become increasingly popular as a topping for pizzas, pastas and salads or served as an appetizer with fresh bread and tomato slices. This cheese is rBST-free, gluten free, vegetarian and crafted to order with fresh local Wisconsin milk, so you receive the freshest cheese possible.
Pack Size: 6/1 lb. Stracciatella Cups
Shelf Life: 37 Days
Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Vinegar, Enzymes, Salt
- Top thick slices of tomato with fresh basil, a spoonful of BelGioioso Stracciatella and a drizzle of olive oil topped with cracked black pepper.
- Create a creamier Margherita pizza using Stracciatella as the topping.
- Pair with fresh grilled vegetables and cured meats for a tasty antipasto platter.
- Add a scoop of Stracciatella to a spicy Marinara pasta just before serving.
- Place Stracciatella atop fresh arugula greens and garnish with roasted beet wedges, extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
BelGioioso Cheese is a family-owned and operated company specializing in artisan Italian cheesemaking. Using only natural ingredients and fresh, local Wisconsin milk, Master Cheesemakers hand-craft a full line of exceptional cheeses guided by a commitment to quality and a respect for tradition. At BelGioioso, every cheese is a specialty. www.belgioioso.com/secret
LOS ANGELES, April 26, 2018 – CAULIPOWER ®, the fastest-growing frozen pizza brand in the U.S., is now launching... Read More ›
(Green Bay, Wis.) – U.S. Cheesemakers dominated the World Championship Cheese Contest in Madison this month, and BelGioioso Cheese... Read More ›