Buffalo Chicken Dip
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces of chicken, cooked & cubed
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Tortilla chips
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Fold in chicken.
- Spread mixture into pie plate prayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 min.
- Add cheddar to top & bake an additional 10-15 min.
- Top with bleu cheese crumbles & serve with tortilla chips.