Fusilli al Pollo con Pepperoni (Fusilli with Chicken and Pepper)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 pound fusilli or rotini pasta, cooked al dente, cooled to room temperature
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, poached or oven-baked,
- cooled and cut into bite-sized strips
- 8 ounces prepared (can or jar) roasted red bell pepper cut into strips
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed.
- Toss gently to combine and garnish with Parmesan cheese.