Aglio I Olio
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated romano or parmesan
- 1 serving spaghetti
- Heat the olive oil and hot pepper in a medium skillet, add the garlic and cook until it begins to turn translucent- don't let it color.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with well drain pasta and mix in the parsley and grated cheese at the last moment.