Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thiny sliced
- 1 dozen cockle clams
- 1 dozen Manila clam
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- 1 ounce Roma tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces linquine pasta
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- Add garlic and saute over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add clams and toss with garlic.
- Next, ad wine and reduce by half, then add tomatoes, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Prepare linguine al dente.
- Drain and toss pasta in sauce.
- Top with chopped parsley.