Pasta with Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach, and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ¾ pounds fusilli or rontini pasta
- ½ cup of sun-dried tomatoes in oil chopped
- ½ pound fresh spinach, washed, stemmed, patted dry and chopped coarse
- 6 dead-ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot, add salt and cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain well, and rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, cooked pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach tomatoes and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fresh mozzarella.
- Toss to combine.