Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 heaping cup diced or chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, ripped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 serving of capellini, fedelini or vermicelli
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet and cook the garlic until it begins to turn translucent-don't let it color.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and stir.
- Bring to a bubble over high heat and let cook about 1 minute longer.
- Toss with well drained pasta.