Potatoes with Lemon Chicken
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 1 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 ounce oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh garlic, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Juice of ½ fresh lemons
- 6 large red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 19-inch dough ball
- 1 small Bermuda onion, sliced
- 6 ounces Wisconsin Cheddar, shredded
- 3 ounces Wisconsin mozzarella, shredded
- Heat oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sauté on both sides until half cooked; add ½ tablespoon garlic, parsley and lemon juice.
- Remove chicken when slightly under-cooked to cutting board.
- Cut into ¼-inch strips.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and boil until al dente.
- Drain, cool and toss with rosemary, 1 tablespoon garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast in 400 degree oven until golden.
- Roll out dough ball. Top with potatoes, onion, chicken and cheeses and bake in brick oven until golden, about 5 minutes.