Rigatoni Con Ceci e Broccoli (Rigatoni with Chickpeas and Broccoli)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ½ pounds rigatoni, cooked al dente and cooled to room temperature
- ½ pounds (about 1 cup) cooked broccoli florets
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup drained, canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 pounds fresh plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed.
- Toss gently.