Artichoke and Smoked Bacon Pizza
Recipe courtesy of The Loop Pizza Grill
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 8-inch dough ball
- ⅓ ounce pesto
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan/Romano cheese blend
- ¾ cup mozzarella
- 7 Roma tomato slices
- ⅛ cup smoked bacon, cooked and diced
- ⅛ cup Portobello and white mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
- ¼ cup quartered artichoke hearts
- ⅛ cup Kalamata olives
- ⅛ cup roasted fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper blend
- ½ teaspoon basil chiffonade
- Roll out dough ball.
- Top with pesto and all ingredients listed above except for basil.
- Bake in a 550 F degree conveyor oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Top with basil.