Artisan Cured Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-inch pizza dough
- 4 ounces pizza sauce
- 6 slices Genoa salami
- 6 slices capocolla
- 6 slices mortadella
- 14 slices sopressata
- ½ pound shredded mozzarella, or combination of mozzarella and provolone
- Grated Romano and Parmesan
- Spread the sauce over the crust (it will be less sauce than you might ordinarily use on this size pizza).
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the sauce.
- Now lay each of the meats on top of the cheese, overlapping the slices, starting from about ½-inch in from the edge of the crust, bringing the slices into the center of the crust in a spiral fashion, to cover the cheese completely.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle on some grated Romano or Parmesan cheese.