Big New Orleans Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 21-ounce dough ball
- 6 ounce blackened chicken
- 6 ounces Andouille sausage
- 1 medium red pepper, roasted
- 1 medium white onion, carmelized
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- ⅓ cup Alfredo sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 20 ounces mozzarella
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella an dough in pan and cook until thick (around 5 minutes).
- Spread dough ball in a 16-inch deep-dish pan.
- Cover dough with mozzarella.
- Bake at 550 F for 3 min or until very light brown.
- Cool for 5 min.
- Add sauce, return pizza to the oven and bake until golden brown.