Buffalo Shrimp with Crumbled Bleu Cheese
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 16-inch pizza crust
- 16 shrimp
- 6 ribs celery diced
- 3 ounces Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 1 deli spoon bleu cheese dressing
- 2 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces provolone cheese
- Peal shrimp and cut in half lengthwise.
- Season shrimp with salt & pepper, then mix with 2 ounces hot sauce.
- Reduce heavy cream by half, add 1 once hot sauce and mix, then let cool.
- Add bleu cheese dressing when cream has cooled.
- Saute celery with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil, add cream sauce and spread evenly on crust.
- Arrange 3 shrimp per slice.
- Top with mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Bake at 500 F for 13-17 min., until crust is golden brown.
- Top with celery & crumbled bleu cheese.