Country Ham Pizza with Blue Cheese and Dried Cherries
Courtesy of Richard Sible, executive chef at Garage Bar Yield: one 12-inch pizza, serves 2
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza crust (unbaked)
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 ounce blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1 ounce dried cherries
- Sea salt, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 slices country ham
- Top pizza crust with tomato sauce, blue cheese and dried cherries.
- Bake until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown.
- Immediately after removing pizza from the oven, place country ham slices on top in a single layer.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the top.