Cowboy Chili Cheese Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 4 ounces onion, dices small
- 4 ounces green, red and yellow bell peppers, diced small
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Pinch ground cumin
- Pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO Garlic Pepper Sauce
- 8 ounces kidney beans
- 14 inch prepared pizza dough
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef.
- Add onions, peppers and garlic; saute until onions transparent.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, pepper, TABASCO Garlic Pepper Sauce and kidney beans.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste
- Place chili mixture on pizza dough and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheeses over top and bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.