Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 ounce Dijon mustard
- 3 ounces Béchamel (or alfredo) sauce
- 1 ounce proprietary aged mozzarella
- 4 ounces Gruyère
- 5 ounces, sliced baked ham (Black Forest or Virginia)
- Using your proprietary 14-inch crust, brush with the Dijon mustard and then apply the béchamel sauce, the mozzarella and the gruyere.
- Roll the slices of ham into one log, then slice into strips the size of fettucine.
- Place the ham on top of the pie and bake in a 475 to 525 F oven until golden brown.
- Let sit a few minutes for the béchamel to set before slicing.