Don Domenico Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 19 ounce pizza dough ball
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 24 pepperoni, sliced
- 24 pieces of ham, sliced
- 4 ounces of Italian sausage, crumbled
- 4 ounces of beef topping
- 1-1/2 ounces onion, chopped
- 2-3/4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces black olives, sliced
- 2 ounces red pepper, roasted and chopped
- Green pepper rings to cover pizza, sliced
- Sheet the dough for a 14-inch pizza.
- Spread pizza sauce over the prepared dough.
- Apply the cheese, pepperoni, ham, sausage, beef, onion, mushrooms, black olives an roasted pepper toppings.
- Spread the ingredients to the edge of the pizza dough.
- Cover pizza with sliced green pepper rings.
- Bake the pie at 500 F for 5-1/2 minutes.