Fowl Play Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 whole boiler-fried chicken breasts, halved, boned, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin rings
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces olives
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- Add oil, chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and olives to a pan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Open dough and top with sauce.
- Add mixture, garlic salt, oregano, Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake at 425 F.