Grilled Steak & Portobellos Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 12-inch pizza shell
- 2 ounces Beano's White Pizza Sauce with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup steak strips, grilled
- 1 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, brush on pizza sauce to the edge of the crust.
- Spread the steak strips and mushrooms evenly 12-inch from crust edge.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the pizza and around the crust.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.