Mediterranean Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 14-inch pizza crust
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5 ounces grilled chicken, diced
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 ounces roasted red pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 4 ounces portabella mushroom, sliced
- 3 ounces Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 2 ounces provolone, shredded
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 4 leaves fresh basil, torn
- In a hot pan sauté the olive oil, artichoke hearts, pepperonici, olives, mushrooms and roasted red pepper.
- Add the spinach and garlic near the end.
- Roll the dough out to 14 inches in diameter, then add the pizza sauce to the dough.
- Top the sauce with the sautéed mixture above.
- Next, blend the four cheeses and add to the pizza.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and ready to serve.
- After baking, sprinkle the torn basil over top for garnish.