Pizza a La Cote d'Azur
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 10-inch pizza shell, ready to use
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup cubed fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup onion, sliced paper thin
- ½ cup canned or frozen artichoke hearts, halved
- 5 oil-cured black olives
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained (optional)
- 1 cup salad greens with shredded radicchio in the mix
- 1 tablespoon Italian Vinaigrette of your choice
- Build a pizza by layering evenly the ingredients in the order listed.
- Bake until golden.
- Slice the pie.
- Toss the greens with the vinaigrette and mound in the center of the pie before serving.