Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 13-14-inch diameter pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ cups minced clam
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- ¼ cup clam juice
- Brush or rub the top of the pizza crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Spread the clams evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle on the garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley and thyme.
- Drizzle on the remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the clam juices.
- Bake pizza in a preheated 475 degree oven 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.