Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 16-ounce dough ball prepared to step 6 of master stuffed crust recipe
- 1 cup cooked, chopped, and drained spinach
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 ½ pounds ricotta (preferably ricotta impastata)
- 12 drained anchovies
- ¼ chopped pitted oil-cured olives
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Mix the spinach, garlic, and ricotta together in a bowl.
- Spread the green mixture on the bottom crust and layer the anchovies, olives and mozzarella on top.
- Continue with step 7 through completion.
- Variation: Substitute sun-dried tomatoes for the anchovies.