The Fiona Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 12-ounce dough ball
- 2 ounces pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 ounces lamb sausage, sliced
- 1 ounce grilled onions, diced
- 1-1/4 ounces roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- ¾ ounces Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces mozzarella, provolone, cheddar blend
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Stretch dough ball to form an 11-inch disk.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving approximately 1 inch perimeter.
- Top evenly with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake directly on oven deck until crust is dark brown, 5-7 min.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.