The Romano Ranch and Fresh Spinach Pie
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch ready-to-use pie crust
- 4 tablespoons creamy Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Grande Romano
- Course-ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces Grande Mozzarella, shredded or diced
- 4 ounces (2 cups packed) raw, fresh triple-washed leaf o baby spinach, cut into rough shreds and lightly tossed with olive oil
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) fresh fresh tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch dice
- Spread the Ranch dressing evenly, leave a 1-inch border around the pie.
- Sprinkle the garlic, Romano and then the black pepper, evenly over the dressing.
- Spread the Mozzarella evenly over the dressing.
- Bake at 400 F until the crust is nicely browned and the cheese is golden and bubbly, then cut into slices.
- Mound the spinach in the center of the hot pie, leaving a2-inch border all around.
- Pile the mushrooms in the very center, on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the diced tomatoes around the outside.