Genoese Pasta Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 4 ounces farfalle pasta, cooked al dente
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh plum tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked navy or Great Northern beans
- 6 ounces tuna packed in oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the other ingredients, except for the parsley.
- Garnish with the parsley.