Prosciutto & Melon Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 cup fresh arugula, patted dry
- 2 wedges of honeydew melon, seeded, peeled, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 thin slices of prosciutto di Parma, each slice cut into 2 strips, lengthwise
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice
- Arrange the arugula in the center of a chilled plate.
- Place the cubes of melon around the base of the arugula.
- Crisscross the strips of prosciutto over the arugula.
- Drizzle the olive oil and fresh lemon juice over the salad.