Summer (Pasta) Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Salads
- 16 ounces spinach penne pasta
- 1 cup prosciutto
- 6 ounces black olives, pitted
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 4 ounces yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 ounces red bell pepper, diced
- 3 ounces broccoli, chopped
- 3 ounces cauliflower, chopped
- 2 ounces red onion, chopped
- 12 ounces house Italian salad dressing
- Fresh basil, to taste
- Fresh parsley, to taste
- Fresh grated pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain pasta and give ice bath.
- Mix pasta, prosciutto, olives, tomato, cucumber, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, onion and dressing in large bowl.
- Divide in equal portions into serving bowls and top with basil, parsley and pepper.
- Serve with warm house bread.