To adequately clean your fryer, follow these tips:
• Empty the fryer through auto filtration or by opening the valve and letting oil run into another container. You can also strain the oil through a “China cap” during this step.
• Close the valve and fill the fryer with water.
• Add fryer/griddle cleaner to the water. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for proportions.
• Turn the fryer on and heat water/cleaner to 200 F.
• Allow the water to cool slightly, then open the valve and let it run out into a container.
• If food particles remain, remove them by hand after the fryer cools enough to safely touch.
• Use clean cloths to dry the fryer. Be sure to dry every crack, crevice and surface.
• Refill with new oil.
| Keep up with the latest trends, profit making ideas, delicious recipes and more. Delivered hot
and fresh to your email every Wednesday.