This Recipe is courtesy of Brian Gojdics, Tutta Bella, Seattle, WA
Author: Brian Gojdics
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: 1 Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- ½ ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 ¼ ounces prosciutto
- 3½ ounces black mission figs
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- ¼ ounce Grana Padano cheese
- ½ ounce fluid balsamic reduction
- Slap out dough ball to roughly 10 inches in diameter.
- Evenly spread out the EVOO to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Evenly distribute the fresh rosemary over the skin.
- Then evenly distribute the prosciutto, figs, and goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with Grana Padano.
- Pull the pizza onto the peel and stretch to 12 inches.
- Bake until golden brown and ready to serve.
- Then remove from the oven and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve immediately.