Watch this video of Paulie Gee’s in Brooklyn, New York and feel that fire for the pizzeria industry stir inside:
This is an example of how video can tell a pizzeria’s story. Take time to tell your story. Show your unique personality. Reveal the person behind the craft.
The Paulie Gee video was produced professionally. If you are looking to DIY a video, consider the following:
• Video equipment is attainable (local camera shops rent out cameras and lighting, or depending on your audience an iPhone or FlipCam could even be used)
• Enlist a tech-savvy young employee to help (These days, your average high school and college students know how cut video)
• Always provide adequate lighting (Never shoot video at night)
• Never use windows as a background
• If you are not in a quiet spot, use a microphone
Show us your videos. Embed or link a video in the comments section below.