International Pizza Expo 2017 • March 27–30, 2017 • Las Vegas Convention Center
Don’t miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to come together with pizzeria operators from across the U.S. and the world. Now more than ever you need to understand the wants and needs of all your customers, whether they’re Millennials, seniors or somewhere in between. Pizza Expo is your best opportunity to discover what’s new, what’s working and what’s trending. You’ll be able to obtain new knowledge, insights and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for improved profitability and future growth.
This year we’re expanding our program to include more than 90 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations, workshops and networking events. We’ve also added new industry experts to our speaker lineup who are eager to share ideas and address the hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners and operators today.
Time is money, so it’s always a good idea to put together a daily schedule well in advance of your trip. Come prepared with a plan of attack and a wish list of products and services you’re interested in.
Here are a few tips to ensure that you get the most out of your Pizza Expo experience:
• Come prepared. Download the Pizza Expo 2017 mobile app now from either the Apple or Android stores. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all the features that will improve your experience and allow you to efficiently navigate through more than 1,100 pizza-specific booths and 475 exhibiting companies. Review the seminars, demonstrations and workshops that we’re offering to determine what will have the greatest benefit and impact on your business.
• Take charge! Don’t wait until you arrive at the show to start making appointments with suppliers and experts. Make plans now to find out what other successful operators are doing and what they think the next trends will be.
• Take time to map out the show floor thoroughly and completely. Pay particular attention to new exhibitors, new products and show specials. Start mapping out the exhibitors you want to visit and the products and services you want to compare.
• Knowledge is king! Talk to as many industry experts and thought leaders you can. Pick their brains to find out what they are thinking, doing and expecting to happen in the future. What are the emerging trends, and how might they help or hurt your operation? What are other operators doing, and how does your pizzeria compare? Can you take advantage of supplier expertise? Is there an opportunity to expand your menu and profit margins? Find out what you can do differently to outshine and outperform the competition.
• Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on equipment and supplies. The fact of the matter is our exhibitors don’t want to take the equipment and products on display back to the warehouse. This is your single best opportunity to negotiate great deals right on the spot. You will not have another opportunity like this in 2017.
• Finally, take notes on what you learn and experience at the show and rethink or analyze your business and marketing plans. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas and strategies can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. The bottom line is this: In today’s fiercely competitive marketplace you need access to all of the latest trends, strategies and product innovations. Pizza Expo is your one-stop solution!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
It’s all pizza and it’s all for YOU!
Group Show Director
February 7, 2017 | Press Releases
BROOKLYN, N.Y., Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — For close to 200 years, Peter Rizzi’s family has created treasured Italian foods for Sunday dinners and family gatherings. At Sweet Basil Pizzeria, which opened in Brooklyn last month, anyone can try these beloved recipes marked by slightly-sweet sauce and pleasant basil notes. “We wanted to bring old-world recipes back to Park Slope,” said Rizzi,… Read More ›
February 6, 2017 | Videos
Watch as Pizza Today Managing Editor and Food Stylist Mandy Detwiler demonstrates how to make February’s Trending Recipe: The Buffalo and Buffalo Pizza. The pie features ground bison, buffalo mozzarella, red onion and cherry piquante peppers. Read More ›
February 2, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act a Win for Consumers and Small Businesses Washington, D.C. – February 2, 2017 – The American Pizza Community (APC), a coalition of large and small pizza companies, franchisees, suppliers and thousands of employees that make up the pizza industry, endorsed the Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act, bipartisan legislation that offers… Read More ›