Your free mobile guide to Pizza Expo is now available
Plan your International Pizza Expo trip with the new mobile app. The native iPhone / iPad App is available on iTunes App Store, and the web based Android App on Google Play. Search for “Pizza Expo 2015” and find the International Pizza Expo app. (NOTE TO iPAD USERS: WHEN SEARCHING FOR THE PIZZA EXPO APP, YOU MUST SELECT “iPHONE ONLY” FROM SETTING AT TOP LEFT BEFORE YOU CONDUCT YOUR SEARCH.)
The Pizza Expo mobile app will provide you with information on the trade show schedule, events, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, shuttle bus schedule and maps. In addition, the Pizza Expo Mobile App provides real-time access to event information and updates, and allows you to devise your own show plan and schedule. Users can also connect with other pizza professionals on social media through the app by liking the Pizza Expo Facebook page and/or following us on Twitter. The app is available for the iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone devices. Sponsored by Bellissimo Foods, our new mobile app is available free of charge.
eShow, Inc. is our registration, app and web technology vendor and partner for Pizza Expo 2015. It will provide social media support and a live Twitter and events feed to be displayed during the March 23 – 26 trade show.
- You’ll be able to have the following show information at your fingertips:
- View the Exhibitor List, search for exhibitors, mark exhibitors with “visited” tags, request meetings and add personal notes.
- Locate your favorite booths on the Interactive Floor Plan, as well as find out what products and services they offer.
- View the Seminar Schedule, search seminar sessions and speakers, add session notes, tag favorite speakers and sessions. Sync in real-time with website.
- Read, follow, and comment on #PizzaExpo tweets from your fellow attendees, as well as from the exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from the Pizza Expo and Pizza Today staffs.
There’s no better way to prepare for your upcoming trip to International Pizza Expo than by reading the “Expo Exclusives” by the pizza industry’s leading operators and Pizza Expo speakers.
Stay up-to-date on Pizza Expo news and information at PizzaExpo.com.
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›
April 7, 2017 | Videos
April 1, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you regarding our Wednesday keynote address at Pizza & Pasta Northeast, which will be held October 17–18, 2017 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Many have heard the call, but only two pizza makers have been chosen¬—at least by a national television network—to travel the country in… Read More ›