Family-Friendly Pizza Buffet Kicks Off Summer Festivities on June 1 with Launch of ‘Slices for the People’ Limited Time Menu
Stevi B’s, a leading fast casual pizza buffet serving premium pizza, pasta, salad and dessert, today announced its partnership with Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company, to give away 700 free tickets to the brand’s 20th Birthday BBQ Bash on Friday, Aug. 5. To get the party started, Stevi B’s is treating customers to a variety of BBQ-inspired specialty pizzas native to the South through its ‘Slices for the People’ limited-time menu, available at all 33 of the company’s locations from June 1 through August 31.
“Our 20th birthday marks an incredible milestone for Stevi B’s and we’re excited to celebrate with our customers who have shown us endless support over the past two decades,” said Jennifer Rotondo, chief marketing officer for Stevi B’s. “We’re eager to debut our handcrafted barbeque recipes as we salute the great states of the South and look forward to giving 700 lucky customers an opportunity to celebrate the occasion with us at Six Flags.”
Stevi B’s made-from-scratch BBQ menu includes a variety of options each month over the summer, including all-new, fresh varieties of Baked Pasta and Pockets:
- Georgia BBQ Pork Pizza – handmade pizza dough, BBQ sauce, mozzarella, bacon, ham, jalapeños, diced peaches and a dash of jerk seasoning
- Spinach, Bacon, Alfredo Baked Pasta – rotini pasta tossed with alfredo sauce, fresh spinach, tomatoes and bacon, topped with mozzarella, parmesan and panko bread crumbs all baked to perfection
- Pepperoni-N-Cheese Pocket – handmade pizza dough stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella baked till golden brown and melty
- Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza – handmade pizza dough, BBQ sauce, cheddar and jack cheese, chicken, red onion and fresh spinach
- Bacon Mac-N-Cheese Baked Pasta – penne pasta smothered with cheddar and jack cheese, topped with bacon and panko bread crumbs all baked to perfection
- Chicken Bacon-N-Cheese Pocket – handmade pizza dough stuffed with chicken, bacon and mozzarella baked till golden brown and melty
- Texas BBQ Beef Pizza – handmade pizza dough, BBQ Ranch sauce, beef, cheddar and jack cheese, red onions and crispy onion straws
- Sausage-N-Cheese Baked Pasta – rotini pasta tossed with our marinara, flavorful sausage, mozzarella, parmesan and panko bread crumbs all baked to perfection
- Sausage-N-Cheese Pocket – handmade pizza dough stuffed with sausage and mozzarella baked till golden brown and melty
To satisfy your sweet tooth, Stevi B’s restaurants nationwide will also be serving a new pizza dessert throughout the summer to complement the savory BBQ menu. The Stuffed Birthday Cake Pizza will feature Stevi B’s handmade pizza dough, topped with sprinkle-filled vanilla birthday cake, stuffed with chocolate crème all drizzled with vanilla icing and sprinkles on top.
Guests are invited to visit the brand’s Facebook to click the link to the official entry page for a chance to win a pair of two Six Flags tickets in celebration of the anniversary. Receipts at participating locations will also have codes at the bottom of each receipt to enter the official sweepstakes. Each Stevi B’s location excluding the following restaurant locations (Bartlett, Mechanicsville, Woodhaven, Ocala, Lakeland, Findlay and Tallahassee) will announce a winner* each week in June and July, and one winner each day before the celebration on Aug. 5.
To further promote the Slices for the People limited-time BBQ-inspired menu, Stevi B’s locations will select one lucky office a week to win a free catered summer office party for up to 20 people. To enter the sweepstakes, make sure to visit the Stevi B’s official Facebook page.
With 33 restaurants, Stevi B’s has made a name for itself as the premium pizza buffet destination across the Southeast. Staying true to its founder’s promise, the brand is committed to offering an unlimited buffet of specialty pizzas, pastas, salads and desserts. Known for its signature Mac & Cheese, Buffalo Chicken and Loaded Baked Potato Pizzas, Stevi B’s prides itself on providing a fast, flavorful pizza experience in an always fresh and friendly environment.
* Stevi B’s will give away 350 pairs of tickets totaling 700.
About Stevi B’s Pizza Stevi B’s Pizza, a leading fast casual pizza buffet serving premium pizza, pasta, salad and dessert, was founded in 1996 in Atlanta by Bob and Richard Stoll and is currently owned by Argonne Capital, an Atlanta private equity firm focused on growing restaurant and retail companies into category leaders. Recognized for serving the highest quality pizzas “made from scratch”, Stevi B’s is a family friendly, community-driven brand that offers a distinct menu of specialty pizzas such as the Loaded Baked Potato, Buffalo Chicken, Cheeseburger and Spinach Alfredo, served fresh and at a great value in an atmosphere that is fun for adults and children. Follow Stevi B’s Pizza on twitter at www.twitter.com/stevibs or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SteviBsPizza. For more information, visit www.SteviBs.com or contact Stevi B’s by e-mail at email@example.com.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›
April 7, 2017 | Videos
April 1, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you regarding our Wednesday keynote address at Pizza & Pasta Northeast, which will be held October 17–18, 2017 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Many have heard the call, but only two pizza makers have been chosen¬—at least by a national television network—to travel the country in… Read More ›