Many restaurants and pizza establishments are finding profitability by including wings on the menu. In addition, operators are already looking into ways to increase efficiency in the kitchen while also improving presentation. Trinidad Benham’s Special Release Wing Sheets do all this and more!
Trinidad Benham’s foil laminated, special release Wing Sheets provide an ovenable, clean, non-stick surface, capable of withstanding temperatures up to 550 degrees F. This means wings can be placed onto the Wing Sheet, cooked and placed into a clamshell or other packaging without using multiple sheets or having to transfer – and possibly drop – any wings.
Why Wing Sheets –
- Paper is heat resistant to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wings and glazes won’t stick to sheet
- Unique design holds shape when folded and stays closed
- Paper and foil combination provides a heat barrier, keeping wings hotter, longer
- Eliminates the need for multiple substrates in the kitchen and reduces SKU’s
- Wings can be cooked, dressed and placed into containers without transferring the product.
Why Trinidad Benham –
- Speed to market with new items and concepts
- Fill rates of over 99% on shipments company wide
- Commitment to customer service
- Efficiencies include combined freight opportunities based on national distribution network
Trinidad Benham Corporation
3650 S. Yosemite, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80237
DETECTO’s new PZ series wireless ingredient scales provide a wireless connection between the scale base and indicator which means... Read More ›