Baked Rigatoni with Meatballs
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
Serves: approximately 8 servings.
- 2 pounds rigatoni
- 2-3/4 cups marinara sauce
- 36 Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta slightly short of al dente.
- Pour the sauce, Rosina Italian Style Meatballs, cooked pasta and Romano cheese into a lightly oiled, 5-quart rectangular baking or lasagna pan.
- Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Press mixture to flatten it out a bit, then sprinkle 1 pound of shredded mozzarella over the pasta.
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese begins to show light brown speckles.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
- CHEF'S NOTE: This dish can be prepped ahead and reheated to order.