Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza crust, made from dough with whole grain
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 5 ounces base cheese blend (65 percent mozzarella, 25 percent Jack, 10 percent cheddar)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 ounces garlic-studded Tri-Tip steak, smoked and chopped into ¼ squares
- ¾ ounces pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos
- ¼ cup smoked red onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red chili peppers
- 1 ounce Asiago cheese, shredded
- Top pizza skin with pizza sauce and spread evenly over skin.
- Add base cheese mix, then add toppings in the order listed.
- The tri-tip steak, bacon, jalapenos and red onion should all be shopped finely to ensure complete distribution.
- Bake at 42 F.