Shrimp and Avocado Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza shell
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 6 ounces diced avocado
- 6 ounces peeled rock shrimp, chopped
- 4 ounces shredded Fontina cheese
- Chiffonade of fresh basil
- Brush the entire pizza shell with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle on the diced avocado and the rock shrimp.
- Distribute the cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Just before sending out the pizza, sprinkle on the chiffonade of fresh basil.