Sweet and Sour Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza crust
- SWEET & SOUR SAUCE
- 6 ounces all-purpose ground tomatoes or tomato puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 8 ounces cooked chicken chunks or tidbits
- ½ cup chopped scallions (white part only)
- 6 ounces low-moisture, part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Spread the sauce over the crust up to the formed border.
- Sprinkle the chicken over the sauce.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella.
- Bake and serve.