Pizza Pasta Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 pound cooked pasta, such as rotini
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced provolone cheese
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup sliced green pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add cooked pasta.
- Cut pepperoni into fourths and slice provolone into matchstick pieces; add to pasta.
- Add tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, dressing, green peppers, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Chill before serving.