Green Olive Pesto
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- 1 cup sliced green olives, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pine nuts or walnuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Process the olives, garlic, parmesan, and pine nuts in a food processor.
- With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil to form a smooth paste.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Dab tablespoon of the olive oil pesto evenly across the pizza cheese just before baking.