BBQ Chicken & Smoked Scamorza Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 16-inch pizza shell
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pulled into chunks
- 6 ounces barbecue sauce
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1½ cups smoked scamorza
- In a skillet set over medium-high heat, warm the vegetable oil for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken.
- Stir and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked chicken with the barbecue sauce to coat.
- Add to the pizza shell.
- Add onion, top with scamorza and bake.