Bring your calendar to its max potential. Not just dental appointments; I’m talking recurring calendar events and expirations that will keep your 2017 on point.
• License expirations and an alert one month before expiration. Even if you have a system in place, add this one in for redundancy.
• Quarterly evaluations of staff planned out now.
• When all your contracts with vendors expire. Even if it’s 2019, it helps to have it documented in one place.
• Reminder appointments set up yearly or bi-yearly for meetings with vendors to renegotiate or, if nothing else, touch base.
• Subscribe to calendars of local events like local concerts or sporting events to know what’s coming up.
• Plan out monthly task goals now. March is new menu month, July revised Web site, August new shirt designs, etc.
• Invite staff in on certain appointments or use a group calendar to ensure communication.
MIKE BAUSCH is the owner of Andolini’s Pizzeria in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is a frequent speaker at the International Pizza Expo family of tradeshows.
More Our Experts
Located just on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Wholly Stromboli is an East Coast Eatery, specializing in all of... Read More ›